Another Monday - Sandy's Monday

 

The Whisperer of the Abyss:
Sandy’s never-ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 6

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case. 

Another Monday

Another Monday
Dear Journal another Monday is today, at work right now.

Chubaka’s text. Chubaka is my friend.

What does it say…? Wait… here it is, “text me, I have an emergency.”

I can’t, I am at work.

Whatever… I shall quickly text Chubaka, “busy, I am going away from my desk right now. Call at lunchtime.”

At lunchtime, I grabbed my sandwich and ran outside. There were 45 texts and 23 missed calls – all from Chubaka. “Hello, Chubaka?”

“Hi Sandy, I need to solve the colour of the outfit red or green,” Chubaka replied.

Really, here I thought there was an emergency and Chubaka can’t decide on the colour.

“I think red will be better.” I replied and added, “Rubarb was asking me for a coffee date again. He is disgusting.”

“Whatever. I think green is better.” Chubaka said in a serious voice.

“I thought there was an emergency of some kind,” I said.

“Yes, I was bored and now I wanted to know which colour is better,” Chubaka replied.

“Ok, I need to eat my sandwich, I am very hungry,” I said.

“You are boring Sandy. My husband just did something dumb.” Chubaka continued. “He found his old things from his childhood and they are microbial because we were home this whole weekend… and so now we are not talking.”

“What?” I said in surprise.

“Got you. Now you are paying attention. Which colour red or green?”

“What happened yesterday?” I asked.

“What are you talking about? “Asked Chubaka.

“You and your husband are not talking, because your husband found something microbial? Were you not at your relatives the whole weekend?” I reiterated and asked.

“Look Sandy, you are dumb. So stupid. Coming up with wild things like that,” Continued Chubaka. “You are delusional. Go find someone else to patronize”

“I think green. Ok, I have to go now. Bye.” Chubaka was confusing me too much and I wanted to eat a sandwich.

I know for a fact that Chubaka went to her relatives on the weekend together with her husband and they were all having a good time Chubaka often doesn’t wash her hands after attending a toilet and this is just weird…. Things become microbial all of the sudden. I don’t really know what is real and what is not here. I will just assume that everything Chubaka says is a big lie, this will reduce any confusion. 

I feel better now. This was so confusing otherwise. I don’t know why I am friends with Chubaka.  



Share your opinions and comment below. 

Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post.

Comments