Dear Jorunal - Sandy's Mondays

The Whisperer of the Abyss:
Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 1

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case. 

dear diary

Dear Journal

At first, I wanted to place my thoughts on a paper just for myself, but then I got a better idea; why won't I share my thoughts. 

I am a very average kind of person. Nothing important here. No special skills, no awards and no rewards. My thoughts and my opinions are very special. For example, I bet the Earth rotates on its axis because people think so much. If Earth's rotation slows down, then at best, please people start thinking. Hold hands and start thinking. Talk a lot too, words are thoughts you know. It is thoughts and words that count. To make Earth's rotation more up to par, I will share my thoughts here every Monday.

You may also like How I Failed Gym Class - Sandy's Mondays https://sparrow-publishing.blogspot.com/2022/09/failed-gym-class.html

Or, Unnecessary Surprises - Sandy's Mondays https://sparrow-publishing.blogspot.com/2022/09/i-met-mooch.html

Share your opinions and comments below. Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post.

Comments