Got Me a Vehicle - Sandy's Mondays

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 17

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Got Me a Vehicle

vehicle

Got me a new car after work. Bye, bye busses starting this Friday. Not from Riccollo, just to mention. I don't want someone yelling at me like that. 

This Friday, I will pick up my car.  I have been waiting for this moment for ages. I had G1 for five years until it lapsed.  

After five years, I was ready for another G1 and finally, now I have a G2. 

It’s a tiny, used car. Trial cars should never be new in my opinion.

Someone told me once, don’t remember who, that when they started driving, their IQ increased or so they felt like it.  This means that everyone who drives has a better IQ.  I can’t wait for my IQ to rise too. 

All people who drive smoothly, you keep Earth rotating in harmony – just perfect. 

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments