Relationship Rant - Sandy's Mondays

   The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 42

It is a real-life-inspired fiction story where all names were changed, just in case. 

Relationship Rant

relationship rant

Novulus Cevertuli. Novu-lus Cever-tuli…

Why? Why like that?

I can’t watch the news… seeing how many humans and animals have died…. First of all, all of our forests on all the continents have burnt and now we are plagued with the disease, it jumps from human to animal and from animal to human, thus a disaster. 

Anyways, since I am stuck at home with nothing else to do, I can think about Self Absorb, the blemish.

So, I was 33 years old; I didn’t like the idea of a relationship, and I didn’t go dating. There was no need for a relationship. My friends who were in relationships complained about their significant others. The ones that had boyfriends would often cry due to their worries and issues and the great wait for a text reply. Like, if someone does not text, they do not care one dime about you, so why wait, care, cry, or go crazy. 

Why have a relationship in the first place if my friends were so unhappy? I guess, if you are around people with habits, some of this habits jump on you too.  I was happy where I was, and I thought why to add another person into the equation that could potentially make me unhappy. Having lived thus far by myself (zero relationships, not even one date ever), gave me the space I wanted. Other people would want to devour that space and that simply could not happen. People asked me on dates, men and women and I told them all, "No." My happiness was number one, and so was my space and my life. So there, I was 33 years old, and still, no relationship was in sight, or in mind.

I'll add about it next time.  

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments