Remember Self-Absorb? - Sandy's Mondays

  

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 45

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Remember Self-Absorb? 


remember self-absorb

Remember Self Absorb?

I thought to extract his e-mail from anywhere and then grab his attention.  

A perfect idea for the attention grab – I would drop the handkerchief or a pen, both are good, and he would notice and pick it up - hand it to me, maybe ask if it's mine.  I gathered, he would give it to me and then, write down his e-mail, because I disliked phone talks.

Long story short, I didn’t have to extract his e-mail at all; five companies went downstairs to the cafeteria and everyone had to listen to some people talk.  Then we had to do activities in groups, there I made my way to Self-Absorb and everyone exchanged their e-mail addresses for mental health safety awareness. 

Laughing out loud and rolling on the floor, I didn’t know it would be that easy to extract Self-Absorb’s e-mail address. What were the chances? 

That was a riot, I remember.

Away from my story, it could be that by the time people will find a vaccine for Novulus Cevertuli, half the human population will cross to the other side…  Just checked the news right now.  Like, I know I hate the news because it is always about something bad… I am just monitoring for good news and as expected no good news on the horizon yet. 

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments