Self-Absorb Relationship Ended - Sandy's Mondays

   

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 48

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

How Self-Absorb Relationship Ended

break up

Then there was a point when I was paying for one date and Self Absorb was paying for the next, like that, in sequence.  Of course, I gave him gifts and he gave me gifts too. It was a nice gesture we did.

Long story short, Self Absorb didn’t want to spend holidays together, and went to his friends’ get-togethers without me, including his personal two birthday parties (one with his friends and one with his father). Oh, and a third one with his mother. I was excluded. 

I felt the boon (boon, not boom) of the cycles that helps other people discover themselves.

Now, I know who I am, and who I was in the past and even at that time, but Self Absorb seemed to benefit from it for sure. I then e-mailed him that our relationship was too complicated for both of us and that neither of us will be happy with each other, like ever.

Self Absorb sent me 20 e-mails asking me to return, but I was not happy that there were other woman’s nail scratches on his back, and I was not happy that Self Absorb never invited me to his birthday party with his friends (he invited another woman from a dating site, I was certain, because he texted me by accident instead of this new girl he invited), and then with his family. I was unhappy that Self Absorb did not want to see me on holiday and failed to invite me in general.

Self Absorb lied to me about what he did after work (spending time with other women, and he lied about that with different excuses). I disliked that he met up with me for 5 minutes and then ran away to his friends for the rest of the evening; like don't meet up with me at all then. I disliked that he was inviting other women instead of me when he went out with his friends. He had unexplained scratches on his back caused by lengthy human nails, I knew it was from other women. 

Self Absorb's lies blew up and he confessed that he was visiting dating sites daily throughout our relationship. This happened in his car and he sped up in his self discoveries. A cop stopped him for speeding, but then looked at me and reduced his ticket to a warning. I fumed that Self Absorb received the benefits of my presence. 

It looked like Self Absorb never liked me, like ever and he tried to figure out a way to get rid of me as he was too weak to break up with me himself. I, on the other hand, tend to stick together with other people as much as possible, and I knew that. Like, I was friends with Chubaka for over 20 years, hello?

After Self Absorb understood that I broke up with him for good, he then ripped his wisdom teeth out from frustrations and was in a lot of pain, he needed mental health support.  I had to respond to his mental health distress as a support buddy, and I just had to see him suffering. To my surprise, he hid an engagement ring in my brazier that was still at his place.  I forgot about my brazier completely; I think it was ‘the lucky one’ that I wore so much, it had this un-washable look to it. Ahoy to the embarrassment!

I was very happy about my brazier and not at all about the engagement ring.  I was like, "Whaaaat? What is going on?" 

I helped Self Absorb for a week and gave him the engagement ring back once he felt better.

The last effort to get me back was when Self Absorb sent me a happy birthday e-mail and I never replied to it.   


Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments