Still Present - Sandy's Mondays

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 38

It is a real-life-inspired fiction story where all names were changed, just in case. 

Still Present

still present


Novulus Cevertuli is still present. 

Why? 
Why me? 
Why everyone? Why? 
When will it end? 

I can’t handle this anymore. I need to go to work. I need to go on dates. I need to go out with friends. 

 I need malls and streets filled with people. I can’t buy my favourite foods and cleaners.  I need this to end not only for my comfort but for others as well. I miss my rude co-workers and mean customers. 

I would go crazy if I were a nurse because I need everyone to be healthy, without exceptions. I don’t know how these people are doing it. 


Share your opinions and comments below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments