A Sign of Wisdom? - Sandy's Mondays

 

The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s never-ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 10

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case. 

Becoming Old
A Sign of Wisdom?

Shelly likes to run around all stores and whatnot. Remember the clothes shopping? Tess always has interesting things to say, and she's good at public speaking too. 

Tess and I visited a movie theatre this weekend and then we discussed and dissected all the details. 

The movie was about a guy who helps save the day. Tess and I liked the bad guy more than the hero, probably because of his evil wealth, his long, curly hair (I was sure it was a wig), or how the actor portrayed his character. It's harder to play evil characters. 

As a child, I always liked the hero, no matter how obnoxious the hero was. Now, I over-analyze characters. The hero fights an evil character. Now the evil character usually does harm one way or another, which is also not good. While the hero is the destroyer, and I see them as eviler than the actual evil character. A sign of getting old, I guess. Or a sign of wisdom, which is a sign of becoming old either way. 





Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments