When Tess and I are not invited, we invite ourselves - Sandy's Mondays

The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 15

Anne Getting Married
When Tess and I are not invited, we invite ourselves 

Went out with Tess today.  

At first, we stopped at a few clothing stores and we bought the cutest outfits for ourselves.  After that, we went to watch a movie at the movie theatre, following a nice dinner at Danny’s and that’s where we met Anna. 

Anna was our friend from grade 8, and junior high school.  Lost touch during my university years -very typical.  However, Tess and I learnt that Anna was still friends with Phebea throughout that time. 

Anna announced she was getting married and Tess and I couldn’t miss it for the world; we weren't invited until that particular moment. Let’s just say that when Tess and I are not invited, we invite ourselves.  It does not sound very polite now as I am writing it down… 

Anyways, we invited ourselves to her wedding. The more, the happier and more presents, Tess and I assured Anna. That was wonderful, it’s like all the good things were happening at the same time.

Did anyone ever notice that good things come in groups and bad things come in groups?  

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments