JujuBee was Crying - Sandy's Mondays

  The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 20

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  


JujuBee was Crying


Jujubee was crying
JujuBee was crying today. That is not her real name; I have changed her name for privacy.

Why was she crying? I didn’t want to know why, and I managed to avoid her for the first half of the day. 

She came over to my desk and started panicking and crying. She said that she did not want to be at work today. 

Here is the background:

Jujubee dislikes me; I heard her talk behind my back with the ‘others’ at the office. The conversations included laughing at me and a lot of mocking - I heard it all. Now she was crying at my desk. So I was happy she was unhappy, laughs the one who laughs the last. She laughed first. Now, it was my turn. That was all. 

Go to your best friend JujuBee, I thought to myself. I am not your friend, I heard what you said about me, you evil creature. 

It all started with our boss giving her home phone number and her personal cell phone number to his customers. I had no idea. There is a fine line between being a boss and creating an intrusion. 

Then our boss, Usman, is making JujuBee go on a business trip to get more customers. JujuBee also had a meeting regarding some projects with quoting issues. And many things could have gone better. The biggest thing is that she did not want to travel to different countries. I was happy not to see JujuBee for a while, this was not an issue for me. 

I love my work. I love the idea of being at work. “JujuBee,” I said, “It will all resolve throughout the day, live through it. It will all turn out all right at the end.” there was nothing else I could suggest. 

JujuBee kept complaining for a while. I just listened. She then felt better and left. By the end of the day, she came over once more and declared that she was much better. As if I cared. 

JuJuBee always yells at everyone, not cry. 
That’s another Monday. 

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments