Pasta's Attitude - Sandy's Mondays

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 18

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  


Pasta's Attitude

Date with Pasta

I went on a date this weekend. The man’s name was Pasta. He was not short, not tall. He was Italian. 

The Pasta was late, like 20 minutes late. I had nothing to do, so I was enjoying the coffee shop and listening to my favourite music on my phone device. 

There, Pasta showed up. He fixed his pants' zipper and bought himself a coffee. 

I waved my hand hello.

Pasta looked at me and said, “Are your friends single? Introduce me to your friends. But-a-bing.”

In that instance, I was disinterested in Pasta. He wasted my time, but I had nothing to do. Like completely nothing; cricket sound. 

Another human was sitting in front of me, and I decided to stay a few minutes and then go. “Well, I am here for another 5 minutes, and then I will have to go since I was already waiting for 20 minutes. I have work tomorrow.”

Apparently, Pasta’s relatives were going to have a gathering, and he insisted that I should be there too. I definitely did not want to be anywhere there. He did not make any solid plans; everything about him was lukewarm. 

He kept waving at me every time he saw me going out for a walk with Chubaka and Shelly.  I bet he waited for me to text first, but that was not my thing - according to the olden times. 

Like, if there is no e-mail after the first date, within the first two hours; it is a no-go. If someone e-mails three hours later, again, that's a no-go. I can reply depending on the context, but it will be a steady no. There are wild stories that people wait for a reply for weeks only to realize they will never receive any communication from them. Why wait?



Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our posts. 

Comments