JujuBee Likes to Yell - Sandy's Monday

  The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 22

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  


JujuBee likes to Yell


Jujubee like to yell
Remember how I said that JujuBee likes to yell? Well, today JujuBee yelled continuously. 

The computer I was using turned off for good, and in the meantime, I had to use JujuBee’s computer. 

Doing work and getting things done is my game. 

JujuBee cracked an egg and blew up, and she started yelling at me to finish my work quickly. 

I then finished it quicker than I could. Except, when people yell at me, I then get selective dyslexia. All numbers turned the same. I entered all the projects and paperwork correctly, except for the dreaded numbers. Everything else followed in the wrong direction, and the customer thought the projects were garbage, but only the stickers had the errors.

At first, I felt bad, but I realized that my selective dyslexia was a disability of sorts, hence, it was JujuBee's problem, not mine.

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments