Cleaning - Sandy's Mondays

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 33

Fiction that is based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Cleaning

cleaning

Cleaning, I have cleaned so much today. I feel accomplished.

Whoever felt a little out of shape is probably not anymore due to the lack of food. Getting food at designated times and forming 500 people lines is unpleasant, and I avoided shopping. 

Animals also get Novulus Cevertuli.

Anyway, I finally took a shower. 

Feeling awful, I thought cleaning would help. Then, I texted random people online while cleaning for half a day today. For the rest of the day,  I texted Shelly and Tess – at least some form of communication. 

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments