Last Week - Sandy's Mondays

  The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 39

It is a real-life-inspired fiction story where all names were changed, just in case. 

Last Week

last week

Last week, the government announced another four weeks of shutdown. 

I am a mega complainer by now. I’ve complained to Tess, I’ve complained to Shelly. Shelly and Tess complained too for an equilibrium. It was all about life. 

Guess who called me? 
Anna did. 

Anna was complaining about her delayed wedding. I told her all would happen in good time, and this was just a piece of paper she would have to sign. I have tried to make her feel better, but she is still upset. 

Chubaka never sent me a single text or email after that last conversation where she texted the word - patronizing. I was waiting for her apology but never received one, so I blocked her number. Oh well.


Share your opinions and comments below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments