Watched the Rain - Sandy's Monday

 

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s never-ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 44

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Watched the Rain

watched the rain

Novulus Cevertuli continues, as another whole week passed.  I didn’t even notice how the weekend passed too.  The weekend is just like Monday or Tuesday now, except for the fact that I can’t go on dates or go out with friends.  I don’t even know what year it is or what is the time.  I only notice when it is bright or dark outside. 

I actually watched the rain on Tuesday or Wednesday, it was literally raining, drenching raining and I just looked out the window and observed the rain.  It was almost hypnotizing.  A few birds tried to hide under a few branches and then they flew somewhere.  Didn’t see where they went. 

Oh, completely forgot, a few hours ago, my rheumatologist called for a follow-up.  The meeting should be in 5 months or so, but I don’t think I will keep the appointment, because of Novulus Cevertuli. 

I don’t feel like anything, not positive about it, not negative, not sure if I want to follow up.  I dislike going to doctors that can’t help me, they can only monitor the water and describe it to me.  With today’s progressive medicine, we should have resolved Novulus Cevertuli ages ago and so are the other common disorders and whatnot.  Lupus SLE should be yesterday’s memory, not today's ongoing issue.  

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments