Bad Humans - Sandy's Mondays

    

 The Whisperer of the Abyss:

Sandy’s Never-Ending Monday Rants - Journal Entry 50

Fiction that's based on real life.  All names were changed, just in case.  

Bad Humans

Bad Humans

I am stuck at home, because of the virus outbreak.  I do not like it very much. 

On one hand, if it will end now, I will be able to enjoy all the comforts of going back to work, and enjoying life. 

On the other hand, if it would not go away, I would probably fall into some kind of madness.  Maybe, just maybe, I will have to use my mental health buddy’s email. You know who that person is.  I guess I am wondering how Self Absorb is coping with what is going on… Then I am wondering if he is ill with Novulus Cevertuli.

It is good that I do not see Rubarb or Jujubee for this time duration.  Still bring them up in my writings, I guess, I had a bad experience with Self Absorb and it has made me think of other bad humans like Rubarb and Jujubee. By the way, I still have nightmares about authority figures, when I run away from them, for decades. Sometimes they almost get me and try to make me cross to the other side, because they almost did more than 3 times in real life, not nightmares. 

Share your opinions and comment below. 
Enjoy the read, follow us or share our post. 

Comments